Art patrons and gam gazers--GATHER 'ROUND! Here at the Les Toil's Big Beautiful Blog life is carefree and fraught with bountiful babes and chucklez alike. Pour yourself an easy chair, pull up a kumquat daquirie and just put your responsibilities on hold for corn sake!!

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Water Sirens


I don't know where I found the time to do so, but I found myself doodling with my Wacom pen and came up with this concept for a piece of big girl art. Maybe I'll apply this design to the next person who employs my pin-up art talents and expresses a strong interest in water--or maybe I'll save this one for myself. For some time now I've been tossing around the idea of creating a series of images of voluptuous women and water. I can't think of the last time I befriended a BBW who DIDN'T have a spiritual connection with water.

Have any interesting concepts that place women in water (preferably in nature)?

By the way, it took me a looonnnngg time to convince myself I could produce anything aesthetically sound with a Wacom Pen beyond a smiley face.

1 Comments:

Blogger SmileyTD said...

This is very nice. Love the choice of colors you used. :) It's a very peaceful, serene piece and it has a classy, sexy air about it. It's a wonderful "doodle".

I have a concept which may or may not be feasible for your "women in water" idea. I just wrote a poem last week about a "Sunshine Hideaway" (which mentions nothing about water). However, when I was writing it, I could see this imaginary hideaway very clearly in my head. It was enclosed by a lot of very lush, green trees and leaves...sunshine peeking through the foilage...flowers and flowering trees, such as Magnolias, growing here and there...natural rock formations which would make perfect seating...and a small stream, just large enough for taking a relaxing or refreshing dip. I don't know if this is something that you can use for an idea or not, though.

I would love to try out a Wacom Tablet. It seems like something that I'd absolutely go crazy with. Maybe one of these days... :)

8:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home