Art patrons and gam gazers--GATHER 'ROUND! Here at the Les Toil's Big Beautiful Blog life is carefree and fraught with bountiful babes and chucklez alike. Pour yourself an easy chair, pull up a kumquat daquirie and just put your responsibilities on hold for corn sake!!

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Paging Bettie! Paging Bettie!


Hi evahbody. Typical situation happened where someone engaged me in a back-and-forth about having a portrait done but after I went through the effort of creating a bunch of poses for her and emailing them to her, she broke the news she doesn't have a penny. As much as I haven't wanted to take my friends' and family members' advice to not pick up a pencil until the potential client states she has money, I think I may soon have to.

Anyways, enough of my grousing and griping. I thought I'd utilize these cute l'il saucy scribbles and let you all grab a gaze. And if any of you potential Toil Chickas see a pose amongst this bunch that suits you to a tee, just give me a holler and reserve it for your own magnum opus. I loooove classic pin-up art from the good ol' days and I'm ALWAYS raring to do something retro. :)

Click the art for a much larger viewing!

6 Comments:

Blogger Zoidberg said...

All those poses are great!

You should really ask for money first (like a first payment at least) to have some guarantee! Your work totally deserves it! ;)

Patrice

3:41 AM

 
Blogger WildDyingSunset said...

Those are fabulous poses Les...I'm sorry about the finance issue though...I think you should definitel confirm financials.

8:13 PM

 
Blogger AmesJo said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:25 PM

 
Blogger AmesJo said...

Why do people waste your time with that?!?!?!? I know you hate to be like that. :( Love ya Les! Great poses! :)

8:32 PM

 
Blogger Lowkeykse said...

wow these are awesome alas my Toil fund is only at $100.00. I am working on treating myself for my Birthday. I can not imagine asking for a portrait and not having the money to pay for it what a shame. It is good you are sunch a nice guy.

6:49 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should make a contract before doing any work...but these made me smile..

9:11 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home