Art patrons and gam gazers--GATHER 'ROUND! Here at the Les Toil's Big Beautiful Blog life is carefree and fraught with bountiful babes and chucklez alike. Pour yourself an easy chair, pull up a kumquat daquirie and just put your responsibilities on hold for corn sake!!

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

There's a blue flame in town


Hi all! A lovely young lady named Lisa is interested in being immorTOILiized but she'd love a little feedback on what color dress she should rise through the burning blue embers in. What thinks ye?

5 Comments:

Blogger Zoidberg said...

I'd say the green one (4th)! Interesting combination I think!

2:23 PM

 
Blogger Chrissie A said...

I vote for that lovely aqua in #1!

11:10 AM

 
Blogger A.G. said...

I'm kind of partial to #1... and you just can't resist a hottie in a slinky red dress, so I'll have to vote for THAT one, too. Muah!

6:05 AM

 
Blogger Marcos Mateu said...

Well, I'm all for the second! Great dynamic sketches Btw!

7:39 AM

 
Blogger Deborah Healy said...

Love the Aqua dress #1/ sexy yet subdued.

6:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home